So here's my contribution to help you out, Here's a free Top 20 ebook so you don't have to stop reading http://smarturl.it/avi (If you read on an iWhatever try http://smarturl.it/iavi) That's it at the bottom of this page.
There are loads of other free ebooks available - Here's the Amazon links to find them:
- In the UK - http://amzn.to/1c61Qah
- In the US - http://amzn.to/1c62lkB
- In Canada - http://amzn.to/1c62LYi
Why would an author give away a book?
- Book 1 in a series is often given away - the author hopes you will like it and go on to buy the rest of the series (That's my free series book 1 ebook below)
- New authors need to get their name out there. They hope you will talk about the book to your friends and maybe write a review?
- Free books are by far the most popular on Internet. Each one downloaded raises the book's standing in the popularity lists and that makes it more visible, even when it isn't free.
Of course this all assumes people are struggling for money at the end of the month. That's not true for everyone. It may be that as well as giving away free books you should also offer your most expensive books. What do you think?